- Quick set up and easy programming
- Compatible with U,V, C, and flat bottom 96 well plates
- Flexible programming for full plate, partial plate, or strip washing
- Choose 8-channel or 12-channel for head
- Individually controlled wash and rinse sources
The Accuris SmartWasher™ 96 automates the process of ELISA plate washing so assays can be prepared quickly, accurately, and with confidence for absorbance reading. It’s the perfect companion to our popular SmartReader™ 96 microplate reader.
- Precision control of aspiration needle position
– Accurate to 0.1mm
– Minimal residual liquid, ≤1μl/well
- Auto rinse function eliminates cross contamination
- Up to 100 wash protocols can be customized and stored
- Liquid level sensors in wash and waste bottles
- Wash protocols can be transferred via flash drive
Research requires flexibility – the SmartWasher™ 96 provides it. Full plates, partial plates, and strips with U, V, C, or flat bottoms are accepted by this fully automated washer. Multiple aspiration point settings allow for minimal residual liquid in the wells after aspiration. All parameters, including dispense volume, suction time, soak and shake cycles, and shaking speed are easily programmed using the large 4.3” LCD display and keypad. Up to 100 wash protocols can be stored on board the SmartWasher™ 96 and recalled when needed, or transferred between machines with a flash drive.
The washer comes equipped with 2 wash bottles, 1 rinse bottle and a waste bottle. All have sensors that alert the user when the solutions are low, or in the case of the waste bottle, when it needs to be emptied. An auto-rinse function primes the dispensing tube and wash heads to prevent cross contamination and clogs.
8- and 12-channel manifolds are available separately to accommodate plates in either orientation. A transparent, acrylic shield surrounds the wash area, allowing for visualization of the plate. Should a spill or leak occur, the beveled spill well ensures that the liquid is extracted immediately to avoid cross-contamination.